BUYING A HOME IS USUALLY THE LARGEST EMOTIONAL AND FINANCIAL INVESTMENT DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE.
The decision starts with choosing the right agent to help you through the process. There are several facets to buying a home whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned veteran. I recommend interviewing several realtors and choosing the agent you feel most comfortable with.
5 questions you should ask every realtor you interview:
- Do you practice real estate full time?
- How long have you been practicing real estate?
- Do I need to sign any contracts to start touring homes with you?
- Has a client ever filed a complaint against you?
- Can I speak to any of your past clients?
Please feel free to search for homes in Simi Valley and beyond on my easy to use map below, I can also set up an account and email you new listings within minutes of the listing being input to the MLS. Also for your convenience I have included links to the leading home search websites in the industry. Each website is constructed differently, so try them out and see which one you are more comfortable with. If you find a home you like, simply paste a link below and I would be happy to set an appointment to show you the home.